How can we be of service?
We love to hear from our customers. If you have a suggestion, comment or question, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Here you will find the answers to some common questions.
No, there are no in-app purchases or third party adverts in our apps.
We are always working on future projects and we hope to have some new story apps, and some fun science activity apps, out very soon. Sign up to our newsletter at the top of this screen to be the first to find out.
Because we are a small team we release our apps in stages. If we feel that there is enough demand for an Android version we will do our best to sure that demand is met.
At this stage no, but we do intend to create merchandise in the near future.
Right now, no, but we will be selling greeting cards, along with other types of stationery very soon, so watch this space.
Our Apps have been tested on and are supported on iPad 2, iPad Mini and all Retina iPads.
Our Apps have been tested on iPads and iPhones running iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9 and iOS 10, so these are the iOS’ we support.
Our Apps are ideal for children aged 5 & under, and children who are learning to read. However, we have found that our Apps can be enjoyed by children of all ages.
Here you will find answers to questions on our iOS Apps.
Check the Ring/Silent switch on the upper right side of your iPad. If the orange dot is showing it’s set to mute. Or, turn up the volume using the buttons on the right hand side of your iPad.
There are several reasons why the App might crash:
- Check that your device is running the latest software.
- Turn off your device and turn it back on. To do this, hold the home button and the Sleep/Wake button of your device until the device goes off and wait for the Apple icon to appear.
- Close all Apps running in the background before trying to re-start the App.
If the above solutions do not work, please email us at email@example.com describing your problem and we will do our best to help.
It’s easy to reinstall an App that has been accidentally deleted or deleted to free up space:
- Open up the App Store App on your iPad.
- Make sure you are signed in with the same Apple ID that was used to purchase the App – you won’t be charged again.
- Tap on the Purchased button from the bottom navigation bar.
- Locate the App in your Purchased list.
- Tap the download button.
- The App will be back on your iPad.
- To uninstall an App, tap and hold the App’s icon on the screen until the icons start to wiggle.
- Tap the X button in the top left corner of the App you want to delete.
- The App should now be deleted.
- To reinstall the app see answer to above question: My App is not on my iPad anymore, what can I do?
If you reinstall the App from the same Apple ID that you used to purchase the App, you won’t be charged.
Press and hold the home button and the Sleep/Wake button of your device until the device goes off and wait for the Apple icon to appear.
Our story apps will read the story aloud to the reader by default. If you wish to stop this feature and read the story yourself, simply tap the text when you land on each page.